New Zealand

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hi, today I'm going to talk about a country that I would like to visit.

I would like to begin my post telling that I like the countries that are kind of exotic, with vegetation and with animals that aren't in my own country, if they have beaches better! or if they have mountains too. That being said I also like the European countries that have the alps. In fact it could be said that I would like to visit various countries because I love to travel and meeting new people and having new experiences.

I would choose one country of the many that I want to visit I would say that New Zealand. One of the main reasons of it is because it has such gorgeous landscapes, it also has two things that I said before: beaches and mountains, along with lots of forests full of green. The mountains are big enough to make a beautiful postcard and they are covered with snow. The country is in an island, so it has lots of water and beaches, and because of it, its a pretty good place to practice surfing (and in the mountains snowboard). Travelling to various landscapes and the activities that you can realize in them, like the two sports that I mentioned, are some of the things that I would like to do there, also, because of the Maori that live there, I would be visiting the museums about them and the communities that remains of this ethnic group.

I don't know much about the history of the country, but I know that it was a colony of the British Empire in the nineteenth century, and then It became a dominion of the British, even though the parliament of the British can't legislate the country. New Zealand it's also part of the Commonwealth of Nations, and intergovernmental organisation that it's formed mostly of ex colonies of the British Empire. The country has an ethnic group: the Maoris, a polinesic ethnic that it's known for its aggressiveness towards the various clans that composes itself.

In a future I would like to study there, maybe have a semester or more, and if it's not so drastic the change, I would like to live there because it's definitely a beautiful place, it has a very interesting culture, that an anthropologist (or future anthropologist) could study, and why not to stay in Chile? because I don't want to stay in only one place for the rest of my life.





2 comments:

Ade said...

NZ!!!! such a great country!! I want to go there too!

Dany said...

New Zealand seems to be one of the countries with more visitors. Working and studying there sounds like a great idea to know that place. :D

Post a Comment