We're starting to say goodbye 2013 and hello 2014

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

This year has been a good one in overall, academically it's been good, not the best year but it certainly was not a bad one. I feel like having past one year in the bachelor program was worth in that sense, because I was already used to the rhythm of the university life, not like my classmates that this was their first year in the university, and one can tell the difference.

I would describe this year as relaxed and maybe lazy, I haven't done crazy things but there's still some time to do something like going to valparaiso and have an adventure with my friends from there. And now that I think about it, it bothers me that this year has been lazy in overall, even if I went to punta arenas in my vacations and partied a lot, I almost didn't spend time in my house. I've abandoned things like sprinting in the evenings because I wanted to focus on my studies, but in retrospective I think that it was a little too exaggerated, oh well, at least my marks are fairly good.

A good thing to me it's that this year I've become more independent, since I don't have my parents in santiago and only live with my brother I had to learn to cook more, wash my clothes and iron it, and if it has any hole I learned to sew it. So I could say that the little day by day achievements are my biggest achievements this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment