Fooood

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I think that food it's delicious, but in our society we tend to eat lots and lots, so we have really bad food habits, an example of that it's the "dieciocho". We worry about how we look and if we are fat but we really don't do much about it, we drink too much coke and eat red meat even if we have fishes and chicken to our disposal, so in that sense I'm against the sale of coke, sweets and fast food in schools, so we learn from kids that we can eat healthy food.

One of the causes of that I think its the chilean food, its pretty tasty. The pastel de choclo its pretty nice in summer and the cazuela de pollo, pantrucas or the charquican are classics in winter. The food from china or mexico is pretty nice too: the chaufan rice and mongolian meat from china are awesome when you don't want to cook, but for social instances like parties or meetings with friends the mexican food like tacos, burritos or enchiladas are a complete success, and even more if you have tequila.

These days I've been with more predisposition to try new food and drinks: last week I tried shawarma and falafel and I loved them, and also I tried a variation of the pisco sour, called: pisco sour tailandes, that had some herbs that added a new and more exotic flavour.

3 comments:

Ade said...

Mexican food! love that they put so much chili on it!

Bàrbara said...

I used to love the chaufan rice...

Dany said...

I love the "pastel de choclo". I remember my childhood with that.

Post a Comment