Oniric World!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I think that dreams can be two things: a desire or a wish that one wants, and they also can be the things that we "think" while we're sleeping, in that way they can be manifestations of what are we going through, so if we are having a bad moment they tend to be bad  but if we are doing well they will be good .

I hardly can remember what I dream, but the ones that I remember are often in color and the weird thing is that in them appear people that I don't expect like people that I don't see in a long time or that I don't know them so much, I remember one particular dream in which I could fly like superman I can't remember anything more but it was a pleasant dream.

The daydreams are important in my point of view, because they keeps us focused in what we want in our lives, but an excess in thinking about them it's bad because one tends to be distracted. They remember us want it is important in our lives and were we want to go.

4 comments:

casiserungato said...

I also dreamed that flight!
good post (:

Bàrbara said...

It's very weird to dream with people that you haven't seen for years... the powerful of mind!

See you!

Unknown said...

Oh pastel de choclo is my favorite too :D :D :D

Dany said...

I am always distracted by my daydreams so, may be I need to be more focused on Earth. D:

Post a Comment